Kwik Kar Lube and Automotive Service Centers offer a wide array of auto services for your vehicle. Each service is designed to maintain the safety and extend the life of your vehicle.
The Road to a Long-Lasting Automobile
Auto technicians say the key to keeping vehicles running well today and down the road is routine maintenance. Yet many drivers tend to stall when it comes to keeping up with some everyday auto-basics.
A recent survey by the Car Care Council found:
- 38 percent of cars had low or dirty engine oil.
- 54 percent had low tire pressure.
- 28 percent had inadequate cooling protection.
- 19 percent needed new belts.
- 16 percent had dirty air filters.
- 10 percent had low or contaminated brake fluid.
Click on the services tab above to get a description of each service offered at Kwik Kar.
Please note: All Kwik Kar locations do not offer all listed services. Please contact the store prior to your visit to determine if the service is available.